Suppose you want to build a successful business capable of generating steady, predictable sales. In that case, you need to develop systems that will allow your business to continue to run even when you’re not in the office. If you are feeling stressed by the overwhelming number of tasks, emails, projects, clients, and social media marketing Agence 25 you tackle daily, several tools can automate your tasks and free up your time.
The following tools will help you automate many of the essential daily tasks required to run a successful business. By utilizing some of these tools, you can free up your time, so you can be more productive and focus on those tasks that you need to work on.
Asana (https://asana.com) is a tool that helps you move your work forward. It is the easiest way for your team to track their work and get results. Asana can help you free up your email because any conversation with your team happens in the app. While asana was designed to be used by organizations, individuals running their businesses can also benefit from utilizing the tool in their business.
It splits you “to do” list into actionable tasks based on when those tasks are due, who was allocated to work on the project, and by the project themselves. This feature will allow you to collaborate on larger projects with your team or focus on small, individual tasks. Here are a few highlights that make this an excellent tool if you’re trying to systemize your business.
- It allows you to delegate tasks more efficiently.
- It works with Google Drive and Dropbox, so you can easily share files within the project.
- It’s free.
Ontraport (https://ontraport.com) is an all-in-one business automation tool that combines all your business tools, customer information, and data into a single application. It is a proper marketing automation system that will allow you to market your business using email, postcards, SMS, and more. It also has a feature that will enable you to sell your programs, products, and services seamlessly with a payment processing option for PayPal or the merchant provider for your business.
Here are a few reasons why Ontraport is a great automation tool for your business.
It allows you to map your entire customer journey. While most marketing tools show how your email performs or how your pages convert, Ontraport offers how your whole business functions on a single campaign map.
Through the tools campaign reporting feature, you can see who’s converting, when, where they are coming from, and their lifetime value. The data you receive can then be tied back to your marketing activity so you know which campaigns are working.
It allows you to build your campaign from scratch or choose a drive from its vast library of turn-key templates, including emails, pre-designed pages, and everything else you need to launch your campaign.
Slack (https://slack.com) is a business tool allowing your team to kick off a project, hire new employees, review a sales contract, finalize your budget, measure an A/B test, and more from its easy-to-use interface. The program will help you save time when collaborating with your team by providing a single place for messaging, files, and tools. Here are just some of the features that Slack has to offer your business.
- Organized conversations, utilizing channels to bring conversations together. The media can be organized by team, project, or client, allowing team members to join and leave any channel as needed. It also features threads that prevent side conversations from derailing the project or topic.
- Slack also allows you to search for discussions and turn them into common knowledge. Users can explore everything posted on channels to see if their problem has been solved.
Deadline Funnel (https://deadlinefunnel.com) is a program that will allow you to sell your programs live through webinars and allow your customers to enter into mini-launches, which are fully automated, using timers that countdown to the expiration of the cart. The deadline funnel’s countdown timers are personalized to each visitor, allowing you to add a sense of urgency to your marketing funnel. With a deadline funnel, you can build actual, evergreen campaigns that provide each of your subscribers with their deadline. Here are several reasons why businesses utilize deadline funnel in their companies.
- You can create deadline campaigns for your product launches, with the ability to set the same deadline for everyone.
- It integrates with several robust business systems, including.
- ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, MailChimp, and Ontraport.
Lead Pages (https://leadpages.net) helps businesses to build stunning opt-in campaigns easily, allowing them to quickly capture leads, convert customers, and integrate their campaigns across all their favorite digital marketing Agence 25 tools.
- Create mobile-friendly templates that seamlessly adapt to your audience’s favorite connected devices.
- Quickly build ads with the integrated Facebook Ad Builder that instantly pulls content directly from your page to create compelling ads.
- Fine-tune your campaigns quickly and create maximum impact by testing multiple versions of the ad side-by-side, so you can keep what works and eliminate what doesn’t.
Calendly (https://calendly.com) helps businesses schedule meetings without back-and-forth emails. Calendly allows you to create simple rules and share your Calendly through links via email or embedded in your website. Calendly works with your Outlook, Google, iCloud, or Office 365 calendars, so you never become double booked. Here are some of the features in Calendly that business owners love.
- They have complete control over their schedule. The program allows you to set buffer times between meetings, prevent last-minute arrangements, create private events, and more.
- The program is highly flexible and supports joint availability meetings, round-robin meetings, and one-on-one meetings.
- It works with your favorite business apps like Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Zapier, and more.
Webinars have become a massive part of many online businesses. GoToWebinar (https://gotomeeting.com) lets you quickly and more efficiently communicate with employees, prospects, and customers. It can easily handle large groups of people and turn your presentation into a conversation and the conversation into sales. Both large corporations and small businesses can tell their story with GoToWebinar and reach their audience. The following features make GoToWebinar an indispensable tool for any business.
- The email automation feature allows users to create custom email invitations, confirmations, and reminders. With automated email templates, you can let the tool do all the work for you.
- To make the webinar yours, GoToWebinar allows you to display your company logo and custom image on all the material used in your webinars.
- Add the ability to share videos to make your webinars more impactful.
- Upload MP4 files or share video clips on YouTube or share a promotional video and more with high-quality video.
With Dropbox (https://dropbox.com) business, you can grow your company without limits while maintaining complete control over your company’s sensitive data and other activities. Flexible storage plans and team storage management are just some of the features of the powerful file-sharing business tool.
- The Dropbox paper feature is a simple yet powerful way to create, share, and keep all your team members in sync, with the added benefit of admin controls. With the administrator dashboard, you can monitor team activity, view connected devices, and audit sharing activity from one place.
- The remote wipe feature allows you to clear files from lost or stolen devices to ensure that all your company files are kept from getting into the wrong hands.
Google Docs (https://docs.google.com) is a robust document-sharing and editing tool that allows team members to work on documents in real-time. With immediate syncing capabilities, the program reduces the chances that someone will override someone else’s contribution. Google Docs brings all your business documents to life with intelligent editing and styling tools that make it easy to format text and paragraphs. Other features include:
- Hundreds of templates are designed to make your work more professional and your life more comfortable. With various reports, resumes, and other pre-made documents, you can get a head start on all your document creation needs.
- Since Google Docs is a web-based tool, you can get all your documents anytime and anywhere. You and your entire team can access, create, and edit documents from your favorite devices, even without a connection.
- All the changes made in documents are automatically saved as you type. The program also keeps the revision history, so you can quickly view old versions of the report and sort the changes by the date they were made or who made the change.
Make the most out of your days with Google Calendar (https://calendar.google.com). The newly designed app helps you spend less time managing your schedule and more time enjoying it. All of the events you add to Google Calendar are stored online, so you won’t lose your plan if you lose your phone.
- With the assists feature, you can create events in just a few taps. With smart suggestions, you can quickly and easily generate event titles and add people and places to your calendar.
- Get multiple views of your day, week, and month. Easily invite guests to your events and view your calendar on the web.
- Events from your Gmail account are automatically added to your calendar.
Webinar Jam (https://webinarjam.com) offers business owners unmatched flexibility and high-tech precision at a value that can’t be matched. With the ability to invite up to six co-presenters, Webinar Jammer is one of the best collaboration tools on the market. The program is compatible with all browsers, operating systems, and devices, making it easy for anyone to attend your webinar.
- Draw and mark up directly on your screen, turning your whiteboard ideas into reality. You can quickly highlight and write annotations on the screen as you run presentations, training, software demos, lectures, or share mind maps.
With Screencast-o-Matic (https://screencast-o-matic.com), you have everything you need to create, manage, and share videos with your team. The integrations allow you to use the platform end-to-end or as video editing and screen recording tools.
Screencast-o-Matic is an intuitive, powerful screen recording and video editing tool for businesses of all sizes.
- It features an advanced screen recorder to capture your screen or webcam while you add text annotations and shapes or draw freehand. You can also seamlessly import, export, and mix in other video and audio media.
- With advanced video management and sharing, you can efficiently manage your videos and how they are viewed. Quickly set up channels by topic, set user options like comments and notes, and set permissions for who can see the videos.
- Integrate your workflow into your training, communications, support, and learning management system with API.
Do more with your social media with HootSuite (https://hootsuite.com). HootSuite is dedicated to enhancing your social media engagement and helping you automate it across more than 35 global networks like Twitter and Facebook. It identifies the social media influences in your industry and automates social media strategies for you.
- Save valuable time by scheduling all your social posts through an easy-to-use interface. Keep your business’s social presence active around the clock by automatically scheduling hundreds of social media posts simultaneously.
- Track and prove your social return on investment (ROI) with the program’s social analytics feature. Quickly measure the impact of your social media campaigns with comprehensive reporting. Measure each social channel’s conversion rates and separate ROI between paid and owned media.
Infusionsoft (https://infusionsoft.com) is an all-in-one marketing solution designed to help small businesses. It allows you to automate lead scoring and capture a segment with the tool’s powerful customer relationship management (CRM) features. Quickly integrate with hundreds of third-party business services through the expansive marketplace of apps.
- Get more organized with Infusionsoft. The simple dashboards and reports show how your audience responds to your campaigns. All of your customer information is gathered in one place, allowing you to review your previous customer interactions quickly.
- Get more customers by creating follow-up email campaigns that are targeted to your customers.
- The marketing automation feature allows you to work leads down the sales funnel and build a sales pipeline that works. With easy-to-read analytics, you can quickly see what’s working and what’s not.
MailChimp’s (https://mailchimp.com) primary focus is on email marketing, and it is one of the most affordable automation tools on the market. Its marketing automation features allow you to target customers based on specific data. Create customer workflows with scheduling and segmentation tools with their application program interfaces (API), and it easily integrates with numerous Web technologies.
- Connect your store to one of the hundreds of e-commerce integrations MailChimp offers to create targeted email and ad campaigns.
- The robust marketing automation in Mailchimp ensures that your emails get in front of the right people at the right time. It lets you target customers based on preferences, behavior, and previous sales.
- Reach a wider audience with Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads to grow your bottom line in fewer steps.
Automatically create, target, and optimize all your digital advertising with Needles (https://needls.com). All you have to do to get started is upload your images, videos, and direct message and let Needles do the rest. Stop spending hours trying to come up with the perfect ad. Arm yourself with all the necessary tools to turn your visitors into sales.
Needles will quickly identify your ideal customer as they post their wants and needs to their social media accounts and then display timely ads, giving you the best chance of gaining their business.
- Automatically optimize and retarget your ads, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Create simple, high-converting landing pages that capture more sales, inquiries, and phone calls.
One of the world’s leading business automation and customer relations management companies, Salesforce (https://salesforce.com), can be leveraged by businesses to enhance your digital marketing Agence 25 campaigns. The influential marketing and sales automation tools can integrate with hundreds of third-party business apps through its vast market of APIs.
- Manage all your contacts and track opportunities from any desktop or device.
- With predictive scoring, actionable insights, accurate forecasting, and intelligent automation turn your customer data into closed deals with Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Build a single, comprehensive view of every one of your consumers to power one-to-one journeys.
Standing for “If This Then That,” IFFTT (https://ifttt.com) is a streamlined automation tool that allows businesses to create recipes that perform specific actions based on predefined triggers. There are currently more than 240 third-party app connections to automate your business across the web.
- Get all your apps and devices talking to each other in new ways with a touch of a button.
These automation technologies enable you to free up the time you spend on completing redundant processes, so you can focus on those tasks needed to grow your business. With team collaboration tools and tools for documenting, you can easily stay on top of projects and work seamlessly with your employees, no matter where they are located.